Your browser does not support Java.
4075 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA 22203
© 2010 Strategic Analysis, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Strategic Analysis, Inc. is an EOE M/F/D/V.
Strategic Analysis, Inc. (SA), is a privately-held company that provides national security decision-makers with world-class technical and programmatic services. SA’s mission is to provide top-level decision makers with world-class analysis, tools, and professional services that integrate the technical, operational, programmatic, and policy aspects of national security issues.
Start Over with Job Search
Data Technician-Location Laguna, CA
Laguna Niguel, CA
Strategic Analysis, Inc. is seeking a versatile individual to satisfy a requirement to provide programmatic support in day-to-day planning, operation, and execution of support functions as a Data Technician in Laguna, CA. It is of paramount importance to exceed our client expectations with high integrity and focused attention to milestones. In addition to working well in a team environment, as a successful candidate you will incorporate the following:
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or related equivalent combination of education, professional training, or at least two (2) years work experience preferred
• Microsoft Office proficiency, specifically Visio, Excel, Project, Word and PowerPoint. SAP and TRIRIGA experience is also preferred.
• Excellent communication, written, and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and respond to quick turn-around requests
• Must be able to obtain/maintain a favorable determination of the DHS, CBP Background Investigation
• Ability to travel on relatively short notice
• Detail oriented
• As a Data Technician, you will support the Project Manager/COTRs, project team leads and specific project managers with detailed information and subject matter expertise regarding the maintenance, repair, and operations efforts.
• Maintain assigned databases (TRIRIGA, SAP, and FITT) and documentation associated with the assigned projects, participating in data collection, quality and cleanup activities.
• Manages data in spreadsheets or databases, reviews incoming information from project manager(s), USACE, Procurement, Office of Border Patrol (OBP) and other sources as appropriate
• Assists PM in maintenance of Program File(s) and performs Quality Control activities as required
• Receives change requests from PMs, performs quality assurance activities and tracks the progress of the CR through the review/approval process
• Assists in the development of all related Interagency Agreements (IAA) and Memoranda of Understanding (MOU)
• Assists in Project Requirements Documents (PRD) development and updating, as required
• Performs initial vetting of PRDs, makes changes, adds detail as required, and returns to the project manager for finalization
• Supports project scheduling, meeting coordination, and training sessions as required
• Knowledge of the customer mission, organization, and work processes of the programs and the relationships of administrative support activities is an asset; experience performing a variety of analytical studies and projects
• Able to build and sustain effective working relationships with a team of interdisciplinary professionals to included attorneys, federal law enforcement, public affairs specialists, environmental scientists and engineers, regulators, and external Federal, tribal, states, and local regulatory and resource management stakeholders, as well as with the public
• Responds to incoming taskers, as assigned.
• Receives tasker, reviews for necessary specificity and reasonableness of deadlines
• Communicates actively with tasking staff when clarifications are required or when extensions must be requested
• Performs tasker submission through tasking coordinator
• Works with PMs to complete response and reviews completed tasker submissions for substance, completeness, and conformance with instructions
• Alerts Project Manager to leave requests as soon as possible, adding approved leave to shared Outlook calendar.
• Attend meetings and capture/post meeting minutes to KMS, as required
• Performs other duties as assigned
Employee Benefits Summary
Careers with SA