Strategic Analysis (SA), Inc. is a privately-held company that provides national
security decision-makers with world-class technical and programmatic services. Founded
in 1986, we have grown from three employees to over 200 employees, with
locations in Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Colorado.
Our customers have been asking us back for over 30 years. The exceptional skills
of our professional staff are well known in the communities we serve; our staff
represents the best of SA and sustains our reputation for quality service.
SA is a financially stable company in a complex market; poised to grow and well
positioned for the future. Our capabilities
and expertise provide our employees with a diversity of professional opportunities.
- Scientific, Technical and Engineering Services
- Conduct technology and policy research
- Develop and plan S&T Programs
- Assess technical feasibility
- Facilitate technology transition to users
- Program Management
- Financial & Budget Analysis
- Contract Management
- Project Lifecycle Management
- Facilities, Logistics and Security Management
- Systems Engineering
- Capability gap analysis
- Requirements management
- Validation and Verification
- Configuration management and logistics
- Technical support to intelligence R&D
- Event and Meeting Planning, Executive Conference Center (ECC)
- Event planning and coordination
- Multiple conference rooms and configurations (9,000 square feet)
- Fully compliant with government regulations
- Information Technology
- Custom Software Solutions
- Knowledge Management & Business Process Improvement
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Information Assurance, Security Compliance, Certification and Accreditation Services
- Graphics and Multimedia
- Video, animation and 3D modeling
- Presentation and publication design
- Exhibit and poster design
We offer a comprehensive, flexible
benefits package to our employees that can be tailored to the personal welfare
of each individual and their families.
Join SA and become an exceptional professional working on effective solutions for
Strategic Analysis, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. SA participates in E-Verify.
SA respects the privacy of applicants and employees, and is committed to complying
with applicable privacy laws.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) In response to a formal complaint or charge,
(b) In furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or
(c) Consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
If you have any questions or concerns or require a reasonable accommodation, contact
us at email@example.com or (703) 253-4760.